Chemiosmotic model of atp synthesis
Together, electron transport and chemiosmosis make up oxidative phosphorylation.
The electrons and protons at the last pump in the ETC are taken up by oxygen to form water. In prokaryotes, protons are pumped outside the plasma membrane.
What is the overall function of cellular respiration? Second, the ATP yield varies slightly depending on the type of shuttle used to transport electrons from the cytosol into the mitochondrion.
- Consider essay lobster other
- Brief example essay
- Save girl child essay in english
- Essay about healthy foods
- Dissertations on the english language noah webster
- Writing thesis sentence research papers
- Sleepwalking research paper
- Political socialization essay topics
- Mayan research essays
- Thesis scope of study
- Privacy topics essays
- Example of process essays
- Online free synthesiser
- Good persuasive essay examples
- How to repair anterolisthesis
- Music paper research topic